Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Is Regular Period Blood Supposed To Look Period Like Cramps For 22 Days! Help?

Period like cramps for 22 days! Help? - how is regular period blood supposed to look

I had cramps, like period of 22 consecutive days. I am constantly tired, heavy breasts () no pain and I'm pregnant. I would be 4 weeks pregnant today. I'm pretty sure I conceived on the 6th May (7 th day of ovulation) has sex, May 4, 5, 6, 7, and had I think the 8th I think I had implantation bleeding of 18 years. (Deadline was started on 23.) Came a few days before implantation, when the bleeding. He began is Pink / Hot Pink, that when it dries. then red (blood is not much like the discharge of blood) is mixed abnormal "delay" for me. I've always regular intervals for 7 days and still heavy bleeding the first few days. I had cramps in the period from 14 May not (bad, just there) blood test neg HPT. I am angry because I am still pregnant. I know that the concentrations of HCG begins to occur after implantation. I say btest 7 after implantation. I could still negative HPT at the moment?

2 comments:

hsmommy0... said...

They have a blood test for pregnancy? I had all my negative pregnancy test for my first few months of pregnancy, so do not even find out until I have more than 3 months. They can be. Pregnancy is known to do strange things.

Nawal H said...

possible ... will try in the Dominican Republic and another blood test.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pet mouse hat. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree