Monday, February 22, 2010

How Old Do I Have To Be For Retirement How Do I Locate Lost Retirement Account With Old Bankrupt Business?

How do I locate lost retirement account with old bankrupt business? - how old do i have to be for retirement

NW worked for the welding of the engine in the late 70's 80's not sure whether a pension plan, 401k or IRA. Company has since the opening of insolvency proceedings. Co is based in Portland, Oregon, but I think retirement is ACCTS in Seattle, Washington has spent appox. $ 13,000.00 as I was leaving. need to know where to start looking for my money and the current account balance.

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

In case of bankruptcy of many companies, pension accounts are not protected. I contacted the Bankruptcy Court of Oregon, and ask if the company declares bankruptcy, and where they could obtain copies of public documents. This should make known the disposition of assets, including pension funds, or funds. You may have to look in the newspapers in Washington state as well. Good luck!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pet mouse hat. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree